Thursday, August 23, 2012

24th of July

Myself and Sister Brenda Lovell from Washington watched the parade.  We had a great spot under a tree at the beginning of the parade.  We were both in 7th Heaven.  Our husbands were also very happy that they didn't have to go with us.  We only had 2 chairs!
 
The following are pictures of some my favorite entries: 
The 1941 Plymouth has been parked in our parking garage at Zion Summit.
The cars remind me of my dad and the cars that he owned.
Building Sweet Dreams looked so yummy!
Several pictures are blurry but I loved the double decker bike.
Legos remind me of our children & grandchildren and their creativity.
I wish it wasn't blurry but I liked the theme
Building the Dream of Success. 
 
 
Not sure how to maneuver these pictures around but I will keep experimenting another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment